Wednesday, November 13, 2013

In line Air Compressor Twin Air Filter With Regulator Trap Oil & Water 1/4" NPT Air Tools Mantainence


In line Air Compressor Twin Air Filter With Regulator Trap Oil & Water 1/4
  • 1/4 Inch Air Compressor Filter With Regulator Water Trap
  • Fits More Air Compressor & Air Tools
  • Effective Air Regulator Moisture Trap
  • Max Temperature: 140 Degrees Fahrenheit (60 Degrees Celcius)
  • Provides Precise Adjustment Of Airflow Operating Air Pressure Up To 140PSI (10 Bar)

2 comments:

  1. This is my first time i visit here. I found so many interesting stuff in your blog especially its discussion. From the tons of comments on your blog, I guess I am not the only one having all the enjoyment here! keep up the good work. Heatless Air dryer || Micro filters || Moisture Separator

    ReplyDelete
  2. This blog is beautifully written. I really like the way you've presented the blog. I would like that you continue this amazing work. Cheers! Air Dryer Manufacturer || Air Dryer || Air Compressor Manufacturers

    ReplyDelete